So you’ve just landed yourself an interview for a wonderful job! Now what?
Luckily for you, Michael Scott and the cast of characters at The Office can offer up some advice. After all, aside from providing a half-hour of comedy, The Office is a show about, well…….people who work in an office.
In addition to making us laugh, the show teaches us a lot about how to behave, or rather, how not to behave in a professional work environment. To explore this more, the good folks at CM Access have gathered up some of the most memorable interview tips The Office has provided us through the years and will post one tip per day over the next two weeks. We hope that while you prepare for your interview, you keep these tips in mind. Good Luck!
- Nest Founder: “I Wake Up In Cold Sweats Thinking, What Did We Bring To The World?” buff.ly/2uGyxe3 5 days ago
- 7 Events to Jump Start Your Creativity this Summer buff.ly/2uPN8o4 5 days ago
- Adobe Just Built The Prettiest UI Ever buff.ly/2uhHp7j 6 days ago
- Established client in the #Chicago area needs a talent Jr. #Designer to join their team for 6 month contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #RI client needs an #Assistant #Editor to join their in-house #studio #production team. buff.ly/2u8Jp4a https://t.co/uFLVeCPKql 2 weeks ago