So you’ve just landed yourself an interview for a wonderful job! Now what?
Luckily for you, Michael Scott and the cast of characters at The Office can offer up some advice. After all, aside from providing a half-hour of comedy, The Office is a show about, well…….people who work in an office.
In addition to making us laugh, the show teaches us a lot about how to behave, or rather, how not to behave in a professional work environment. To explore this more, the good folks at CM Access have gathered up some of the most memorable interview tips The Office has provided us through the years and will post one tip per day over the next two weeks. We hope that while you prepare for your interview, you keep these tips in mind. Good Luck!
- Our #Boston #Education client is looking to hire a WordPress Web Developer for a full time, direct hire position!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 6 Tips to Conquer a Phone Interview buff.ly/2yiZWnP https://t.co/Pi83AnNhCV 1 week ago
- Seeking a #WebEx #Producer in #Houston TX! buff.ly/2y7b8o1 https://t.co/Bbl0v2TR1U 1 week ago
- #Tech client in #Cambridge needs a #Project #Coordinator to join their team for a contract role.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BigBrand client just outside of Boston needs a #Senior #Interactive #Designer for a #longterm #contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago