Your resume is your first impression and this is especially critical for creative professionals. Whom do you think will be selected for a second interview, the candidate with the clear, comprehensive and well-written resume, or the one with missing information and typos? Always have someone you trust review your resume and have a few extra printed copies to hand out if needed. Being prepared never hurt anyone! After all, would you like to be on the opposite end of this stare down?
- Our #fun, big #brand Rhode Island client is looking for an #innovative and #creative #copywriter to join their team… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do you specialize in email marketing? Are you looking for a fantastic role for a growing, well-known company? Our M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Our well-known #healthcare client in #NYC is looking for a Sr. #Manager of #Customer #Relationship Management to jo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- We're #hiring! Our #retail client in the Metrowest area is looking for a #Merchandising #Product #Specialist to joi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our Metrowest #retail client is looking for a #Marketing #Assistant to join their team for a #longterm #contract ro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago