Your resume is your first impression and this is especially critical for creative professionals. Whom do you think will be selected for a second interview, the candidate with the clear, comprehensive and well-written resume, or the one with missing information and typos? Always have someone you trust review your resume and have a few extra printed copies to hand out if needed. Being prepared never hurt anyone! After all, would you like to be on the opposite end of this stare down?
- Our #Boston #Education client is looking to hire a WordPress Web Developer for a full time, direct hire position!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 6 Tips to Conquer a Phone Interview buff.ly/2yiZWnP https://t.co/Pi83AnNhCV 1 week ago
- Seeking a #WebEx #Producer in #Houston TX! buff.ly/2y7b8o1 https://t.co/Bbl0v2TR1U 1 week ago
- #Tech client in #Cambridge needs a #Project #Coordinator to join their team for a contract role.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BigBrand client just outside of Boston needs a #Senior #Interactive #Designer for a #longterm #contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago