Your resume is your first impression and this is especially critical for creative professionals. Whom do you think will be selected for a second interview, the candidate with the clear, comprehensive and well-written resume, or the one with missing information and typos? Always have someone you trust review your resume and have a few extra printed copies to hand out if needed. Being prepared never hurt anyone! After all, would you like to be on the opposite end of this stare down?
- Nest Founder: “I Wake Up In Cold Sweats Thinking, What Did We Bring To The World?” buff.ly/2uGyxe3 5 days ago
- 7 Events to Jump Start Your Creativity this Summer buff.ly/2uPN8o4 5 days ago
- Adobe Just Built The Prettiest UI Ever buff.ly/2uhHp7j 6 days ago
- Established client in the #Chicago area needs a talent Jr. #Designer to join their team for 6 month contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #RI client needs an #Assistant #Editor to join their in-house #studio #production team. buff.ly/2u8Jp4a https://t.co/uFLVeCPKql 2 weeks ago