Your resume is your first impression and this is especially critical for creative professionals. Whom do you think will be selected for a second interview, the candidate with the clear, comprehensive and well-written resume, or the one with missing information and typos? Always have someone you trust review your resume and have a few extra printed copies to hand out if needed. Being prepared never hurt anyone! After all, would you like to be on the opposite end of this stare down?
- #Financial client in Quincy needs Client Services Reps to join their team. You will respond to incoming inquiries… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Our #technology client in Islandia, NY is looking for an #Application #Developer to join their team for a contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- How This Former Amazon Exec Gets Top Talent To Accept Job Offers buff.ly/2CVoQcO 3 days ago
- #Retail client in the Metrowest area needs a Marketing Manager to join their team for a #longterm #contract. You w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- #Fortune 100 #financial client in Bridgewater, #NJ is looking for a #Digital #Copywriter to join their retail marke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago