Employer bashing is a foolproof way to make sure you do not get a call back. Everybody has bad experiences at previous jobs, but the trick is spinning it into a positive. Instead of going into a tailspin about how much you dislike your current or former boss and co-workers, talk about what you learned from the position and how it made you a better professional. Remember, there is always a positive spin on any negative experience you’ve had professionally.
- #Financial client in Quincy needs Client Services Reps to join their team. You will respond to incoming inquiries… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Our #technology client in Islandia, NY is looking for an #Application #Developer to join their team for a contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- How This Former Amazon Exec Gets Top Talent To Accept Job Offers buff.ly/2CVoQcO 3 days ago
- #Retail client in the Metrowest area needs a Marketing Manager to join their team for a #longterm #contract. You w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- #Fortune 100 #financial client in Bridgewater, #NJ is looking for a #Digital #Copywriter to join their retail marke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago