Employer bashing is a foolproof way to make sure you do not get a call back. Everybody has bad experiences at previous jobs, but the trick is spinning it into a positive. Instead of going into a tailspin about how much you dislike your current or former boss and co-workers, talk about what you learned from the position and how it made you a better professional. Remember, there is always a positive spin on any negative experience you’ve had professionally.
- Our #Boston #Education client is looking to hire a WordPress Web Developer for a full time, direct hire position!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 6 Tips to Conquer a Phone Interview buff.ly/2yiZWnP https://t.co/Pi83AnNhCV 1 week ago
- Seeking a #WebEx #Producer in #Houston TX! buff.ly/2y7b8o1 https://t.co/Bbl0v2TR1U 1 week ago
- #Tech client in #Cambridge needs a #Project #Coordinator to join their team for a contract role.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BigBrand client just outside of Boston needs a #Senior #Interactive #Designer for a #longterm #contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago