Employer bashing is a foolproof way to make sure you do not get a call back. Everybody has bad experiences at previous jobs, but the trick is spinning it into a positive. Instead of going into a tailspin about how much you dislike your current or former boss and co-workers, talk about what you learned from the position and how it made you a better professional. Remember, there is always a positive spin on any negative experience you’ve had professionally.
- Nest Founder: “I Wake Up In Cold Sweats Thinking, What Did We Bring To The World?” buff.ly/2uGyxe3 5 days ago
- 7 Events to Jump Start Your Creativity this Summer buff.ly/2uPN8o4 5 days ago
- Adobe Just Built The Prettiest UI Ever buff.ly/2uhHp7j 6 days ago
- Established client in the #Chicago area needs a talent Jr. #Designer to join their team for 6 month contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #RI client needs an #Assistant #Editor to join their in-house #studio #production team. buff.ly/2u8Jp4a https://t.co/uFLVeCPKql 2 weeks ago