Employer bashing is a foolproof way to make sure you do not get a call back. Everybody has bad experiences at previous jobs, but the trick is spinning it into a positive. Instead of going into a tailspin about how much you dislike your current or former boss and co-workers, talk about what you learned from the position and how it made you a better professional. Remember, there is always a positive spin on any negative experience you’ve had professionally.
- #Job Hunting in #Stealth Mode buff.ly/2KfxsPs https://t.co/iQcn6dNzXT 3 hours ago
- Our #fun, big #brand Rhode Island client is looking for an #innovative and #creative #copywriter to join their team… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Do you specialize in email marketing? Are you looking for a fantastic role for a growing, well-known company? Our M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our well-known #healthcare client in #NYC is looking for a Sr. #Manager of #Customer #Relationship Management to jo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We're #hiring! Our #retail client in the Metrowest area is looking for a #Merchandising #Product #Specialist to joi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago