Employers in the world of creative marketing want people, not just skills and “Tell me about yourself” is one of the most common questions they will ask. This is your time to shine so be professional, but allow your own personality to come through as you tell them all about your skills and experience. Focus on your strengths and avoid bringing up skills that aren’t required for the position. If you don’t know how to answer a question, just say so and ask for clarification.
- Our #fun, big #brand Rhode Island client is looking for an #innovative and #creative #copywriter to join their team… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do you specialize in email marketing? Are you looking for a fantastic role for a growing, well-known company? Our M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Our well-known #healthcare client in #NYC is looking for a Sr. #Manager of #Customer #Relationship Management to jo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- We're #hiring! Our #retail client in the Metrowest area is looking for a #Merchandising #Product #Specialist to joi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our Metrowest #retail client is looking for a #Marketing #Assistant to join their team for a #longterm #contract ro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago