Employers in the world of creative marketing want people, not just skills and “Tell me about yourself” is one of the most common questions they will ask. This is your time to shine so be professional, but allow your own personality to come through as you tell them all about your skills and experience. Focus on your strengths and avoid bringing up skills that aren’t required for the position. If you don’t know how to answer a question, just say so and ask for clarification.
- Nest Founder: “I Wake Up In Cold Sweats Thinking, What Did We Bring To The World?” buff.ly/2uGyxe3 5 days ago
- 7 Events to Jump Start Your Creativity this Summer buff.ly/2uPN8o4 5 days ago
- Adobe Just Built The Prettiest UI Ever buff.ly/2uhHp7j 6 days ago
- Established client in the #Chicago area needs a talent Jr. #Designer to join their team for 6 month contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #RI client needs an #Assistant #Editor to join their in-house #studio #production team. buff.ly/2u8Jp4a https://t.co/uFLVeCPKql 2 weeks ago