Employers in the world of creative marketing want people, not just skills and “Tell me about yourself” is one of the most common questions they will ask. This is your time to shine so be professional, but allow your own personality to come through as you tell them all about your skills and experience. Focus on your strengths and avoid bringing up skills that aren’t required for the position. If you don’t know how to answer a question, just say so and ask for clarification.
- Our #Boston #Education client is looking to hire a WordPress Web Developer for a full time, direct hire position!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 6 Tips to Conquer a Phone Interview buff.ly/2yiZWnP https://t.co/Pi83AnNhCV 1 week ago
- Seeking a #WebEx #Producer in #Houston TX! buff.ly/2y7b8o1 https://t.co/Bbl0v2TR1U 1 week ago
- #Tech client in #Cambridge needs a #Project #Coordinator to join their team for a contract role.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BigBrand client just outside of Boston needs a #Senior #Interactive #Designer for a #longterm #contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago