Everyone knows the downside to arriving late to an interview, but arriving more than 10-15 minutes early is just as bad. Hiring managers can get uncomfortable when an interviewee is lingering in the lobby. Besides, checking in too early means you have to figure out what to do while you are waiting, a choice which is always observed and can sometimes reflect poorly on you. Case in point is the image above. Need I say more?
- Our #Boston #Education client is looking to hire a WordPress Web Developer for a full time, direct hire position!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 6 Tips to Conquer a Phone Interview buff.ly/2yiZWnP https://t.co/Pi83AnNhCV 1 week ago
- Seeking a #WebEx #Producer in #Houston TX! buff.ly/2y7b8o1 https://t.co/Bbl0v2TR1U 1 week ago
- #Tech client in #Cambridge needs a #Project #Coordinator to join their team for a contract role.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BigBrand client just outside of Boston needs a #Senior #Interactive #Designer for a #longterm #contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago