Everyone knows the downside to arriving late to an interview, but arriving more than 10-15 minutes early is just as bad. Hiring managers can get uncomfortable when an interviewee is lingering in the lobby. Besides, checking in too early means you have to figure out what to do while you are waiting, a choice which is always observed and can sometimes reflect poorly on you. Case in point is the image above. Need I say more?
- Our big brand client just outside of #Boston is looking for a #Product, #UX #UI #Designer to join their team for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Our consumer technology client #west of #Boston is looking for a #Digital #Content #Specialist to join their team f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our #Boston client is looking for a #Project #Manager who will assist in the definition of project scope and object… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Our client in #Boston is looking for a #Marketing #Project# Manager to join their team. You will be responsible fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our Fortune 100 client in #Warwick is looking for a #Copywriter/ #Communications Specialist to join their team for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago