An interview is not a casual chat, it’s a meeting held with the purpose of determining if you have the skills, experience, character and motivation that the hiring manager is looking for. Listening and paying attention is just as important as answering questions because if you’re not paying attention, you’re not going to be able to give a good response. It’s best to eliminate all distractions such as your phone, or in Michael Scott’s case, tea bags. After all, they will be there after the interview is over.
- Nest Founder: “I Wake Up In Cold Sweats Thinking, What Did We Bring To The World?” buff.ly/2uGyxe3 5 days ago
- 7 Events to Jump Start Your Creativity this Summer buff.ly/2uPN8o4 5 days ago
- Adobe Just Built The Prettiest UI Ever buff.ly/2uhHp7j 6 days ago
- Established client in the #Chicago area needs a talent Jr. #Designer to join their team for 6 month contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #RI client needs an #Assistant #Editor to join their in-house #studio #production team. buff.ly/2u8Jp4a https://t.co/uFLVeCPKql 2 weeks ago