A crucial element in successful interview preparation is having significant knowledge about the company you are interviewing with so you can demonstrate your enthusiasm, as well as be able to articulate how your skills and values match those of the organization and industry. But these days, your company research shouldn’t just come from a quick Google search or a glance at their website. Using LinkedIn and other social media tools to review the background of the company and your interviewers could be just the leg up you need in this competitive job market. Remember, you can never know “too much” about an organization and interviewers are always impressed when you can ask informed, intelligent questions.
- #Job Hunting in #Stealth Mode buff.ly/2KfxsPs https://t.co/iQcn6dNzXT 3 hours ago
- Our #fun, big #brand Rhode Island client is looking for an #innovative and #creative #copywriter to join their team… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Do you specialize in email marketing? Are you looking for a fantastic role for a growing, well-known company? Our M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our well-known #healthcare client in #NYC is looking for a Sr. #Manager of #Customer #Relationship Management to jo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We're #hiring! Our #retail client in the Metrowest area is looking for a #Merchandising #Product #Specialist to joi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago