A crucial element in successful interview preparation is having significant knowledge about the company you are interviewing with so you can demonstrate your enthusiasm, as well as be able to articulate how your skills and values match those of the organization and industry. But these days, your company research shouldn’t just come from a quick Google search or a glance at their website. Using LinkedIn and other social media tools to review the background of the company and your interviewers could be just the leg up you need in this competitive job market. Remember, you can never know “too much” about an organization and interviewers are always impressed when you can ask informed, intelligent questions.
- Nest Founder: “I Wake Up In Cold Sweats Thinking, What Did We Bring To The World?” buff.ly/2uGyxe3 1 day ago
- 7 Events to Jump Start Your Creativity this Summer buff.ly/2uPN8o4 2 days ago
- Adobe Just Built The Prettiest UI Ever buff.ly/2uhHp7j 2 days ago
- Established client in the #Chicago area needs a talent Jr. #Designer to join their team for 6 month contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #RI client needs an #Assistant #Editor to join their in-house #studio #production team. buff.ly/2u8Jp4a https://t.co/uFLVeCPKql 1 week ago