A crucial element in successful interview preparation is having significant knowledge about the company you are interviewing with so you can demonstrate your enthusiasm, as well as be able to articulate how your skills and values match those of the organization and industry. But these days, your company research shouldn’t just come from a quick Google search or a glance at their website. Using LinkedIn and other social media tools to review the background of the company and your interviewers could be just the leg up you need in this competitive job market. Remember, you can never know “too much” about an organization and interviewers are always impressed when you can ask informed, intelligent questions.
- Our #Boston #Education client is looking to hire a WordPress Web Developer for a full time, direct hire position!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- 6 Tips to Conquer a Phone Interview buff.ly/2yiZWnP https://t.co/Pi83AnNhCV 5 days ago
- Seeking a #WebEx #Producer in #Houston TX! buff.ly/2y7b8o1 https://t.co/Bbl0v2TR1U 1 week ago
- #Tech client in #Cambridge needs a #Project #Coordinator to join their team for a contract role.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BigBrand client just outside of Boston needs a #Senior #Interactive #Designer for a #longterm #contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago