A crucial element in successful interview preparation is having significant knowledge about the company you are interviewing with so you can demonstrate your enthusiasm, as well as be able to articulate how your skills and values match those of the organization and industry. But these days, your company research shouldn’t just come from a quick Google search or a glance at their website. Using LinkedIn and other social media tools to review the background of the company and your interviewers could be just the leg up you need in this competitive job market. Remember, you can never know “too much” about an organization and interviewers are always impressed when you can ask informed, intelligent questions.
- #Financial client in Quincy needs Client Services Reps to join their team. You will respond to incoming inquiries… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our #technology client in Islandia, NY is looking for an #Application #Developer to join their team for a contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- How This Former Amazon Exec Gets Top Talent To Accept Job Offers buff.ly/2CVoQcO 1 day ago
- #Retail client in the Metrowest area needs a Marketing Manager to join their team for a #longterm #contract. You w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #Fortune 100 #financial client in Bridgewater, #NJ is looking for a #Digital #Copywriter to join their retail marke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago