Check out this article for tips on avoiding the “open mouth, insert foot” style of interviewing. We can’t say it enough — be prepared. Being too casual in conversation, attire, and attitude is not going to impress your potential employer. Don’t go there!
- Nest Founder: “I Wake Up In Cold Sweats Thinking, What Did We Bring To The World?” buff.ly/2uGyxe3 5 days ago
- 7 Events to Jump Start Your Creativity this Summer buff.ly/2uPN8o4 5 days ago
- Adobe Just Built The Prettiest UI Ever buff.ly/2uhHp7j 6 days ago
- Established client in the #Chicago area needs a talent Jr. #Designer to join their team for 6 month contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #RI client needs an #Assistant #Editor to join their in-house #studio #production team. buff.ly/2u8Jp4a https://t.co/uFLVeCPKql 2 weeks ago