Temporary Channel Marketing Manager needed! If you are a product marketing guru that knows how to take a cutting edge consumer product to market, you are going to want to hear about this career changing opportunity. Our client is in need of somebody who has a strong understanding of what it takes to manage a project on time, on budget and on strategy. This person will assist with the development of all North American marketing and channel activities and programs. Can Coordinate production and execution of regional marketing materials inclusive of merchandising, product collateral and displays. Support product launch and EOL of transitions. Monitor and evaluate market activities and products of competitors to determine customer needs, price positioning, promotions and market research to maintain strategic product mix. Analyze trends to improve the range and identify opportunities for growth. Get in touch to learn more!
- Our #Boston #Education client is looking to hire a WordPress Web Developer for a full time, direct hire position!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 6 Tips to Conquer a Phone Interview buff.ly/2yiZWnP https://t.co/Pi83AnNhCV 1 week ago
- Seeking a #WebEx #Producer in #Houston TX! buff.ly/2y7b8o1 https://t.co/Bbl0v2TR1U 1 week ago
- #Tech client in #Cambridge needs a #Project #Coordinator to join their team for a contract role.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BigBrand client just outside of Boston needs a #Senior #Interactive #Designer for a #longterm #contract.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago