How many times have you heard that this week? Too many is our guess. With summertime in full swing here in the Boston area – complete with our first heat wave of the season – you may be cooling it on your job search efforts. If the expression, “fight fire with fire” holds true, then you’ll want to check out our latest featured Hot Jobs…
Connect with our staffing experts who can help you turn up the heat on your career planning to find the next great gig!
How are companies spending marketing dollars in 2013?
Gartner, an international information technology research and advisory company, surveyed over 200 marketers from US-based companies with more than $500 million in annual revenue to understand how they are allocating their budgets and which activities are contributing to their success.
- 6% growth in marketing budgets expected in 2013
- $25 million dollars are spent on digital marketing for every $1 billion in revenue with a 9% increase in 2013
- 12.5% of digital marketing budgets are allocated to digital advertising, followed closely by content creation and management
- Up to 50% of all digital marketing activities are outsourced
- 40%+ confirm these top three keys to marketing success: digital advertising, social marketing, and corporate website
Which types of digital marketing technology will increase investment in 2013?
Image via econsultany.com
What’s that mean for you? Good news: As digital budgets and efforts rise, so does hiring and demand for digital marketing professionals, so now is a great time to take stock of your expertise to ensure your digital skill set is strong.
Ready for your next digital gig?
If your career isn’t as energetic as it used to be, we have just the regime to get your job search in shape and sprinting to success in no time. This could be the easiest get-in-shape resolution you can make, and it all starts with an energizing warm up of this week’s featured Hot Jobs…
Wasn’t that easy? Connect with our career experts for more career workout tips for 2013 to get the new “fit future” you deserve!
With 2012 rapidly winding down, it’s a good time to take stock of your career in 2012. Did you — stay in a job, lose a job, look for a job, and acquire new skills for a job you wished … Continue reading